Youth Leadership Forum Dates
Central YLF: May 18-21, 2019 | Holiday Inn Liverpool | Syracuse, NY |
Registration Now LIVE! The deadline to register is April 14th, 2019.
Western YLF: July 13-16, 2019 | Holiday Inn Downtown | Rochester, NY |
Long Island YLF: October 12-15, 2019 | Hyatt Regency | Long Island, NY |
About the Youth Leadership Forums
YOUTH POWER!’s AMPLIFY-NY initiative hosts Regional Youth Leadership Forums (YLFs) for young people to speak up, build skills, and prepare to take on leadership roles. This peer-run forum brings opportunities to YOUth and gives the next generation of leaders the tools and support they need for success. The YLF is a safe, youth-friendly environment with plenty of fun activities to complement the wealth of knowledge being learned! These 4-day, 3-night forums are FREE to attend and includes panel presentations, hands-on activities to practice leadership skills, and supported leadership activities. Future leaders do not want to miss this opportunity to build leadership skills and become empowered with self-confidence and self-determination!
- It’s a unique opportunity; have the chance to attend as one of 30 young people.
- Be connected with an experienced advisor to complete a leadership project that interests you.
- This event is FREE if accepted and includes your meals, housing, and transportation assistance.
- In order to be selected you must:
- Be in the age range of 14-24 (Youth under 18 must have guardian approval).
- Live in New York State.
- Show demonstrated leadership potential in your application .
- Complete the application and return it by its due date.
*Online applications require that you upload the Application Signature Page, 2019 Application Signature Page.*
2019 Central YLF: May 18-21, 2019 – Click here to register!
The deadline to register is April 14th, 2019.